Hi, everyone today I am doing really simple party face makeup look using all makeup products. So let’s start the makeup.
first thing before applying any makeup product on your face to start face makeup you have to apply primer to protect your face from makeup product and yes we also use this as a base of face makeup. If you are a beginner, it is not necessary to use primer instead using this you can use aloe vera gel as a base of face makeup.
– The question is what primer/aloe vera gel will do? So we can say that it is basically give you a really smooth surface and your foundation will go on smoother. It will also provide a more perfective look to your skin. It will also help to making your makeup last longer. Take a little amount of this and gently apply all over the face and don’t forget to apply this on neck too and leave it for two minute to set correctly on your face.
After setting primer/aloe vera gel perfectly we use foundation for face makeup. We must have remember that foundation matches to our face skin tone. We can use any type of foundation like – liquid, creamy and many more available in the market.
The applying method to all of the foundation is same so don’t afraid. Here we use liquid foundation. We take a little bit amount of foundation and blend it upwards to downwards lightly with the help of your fingers. We can also use beauty blender because using this it is give you a really good coverage.
If we want to get more coverage under our eyes we have to use concealer. Concealer gives us a medium coverage for face makeup and it is really brighten up the eye area that is why I like it. So we can use this under our eyes.
Apply concealer under our eyes and blend this with the help of your fingers and yes we can use eyeshadow brush too to blend it easily with light hand not forcefully if you do that then you have to face smudge and nobody want this and I am never so blend it carefully and lightly.
after applying concealer perfectly now it is turn to set foundation, concealer like a pro and so for this we use compact, we can also call this face powder. In market there are many type of compact of many popular brands. So I repeat again choose compact also which is matching your face skin tone. Otherwise you cannot get perfect finish like you want. Apply powder/compact to all over your face and neck too and blend this with the help of powder brush upwards to downwards gently.
it is totally optional for beginners but if we like blusher then we have to use this definitely. We take our favorite rose color blush, many of colors are available in the market it’s depend on you which one do you like most.
So there is not one right way to apply blush depending on our face shape. Here we use creamy blush with fluffy blush brush and yes we can cheat or use our fingers again blend it lightly amount of blush on our cheeks upper section. It is give you rosy cheeks.
1. Always start with an eye primer. Eye primer helps create a smooth surface for the eye makeup.
2. Once the primer has dried, we can apply an eyeshadow. We can use any our favourite colour which we want to like the most and yes which suits our eyes this also matters so choose carefully. We can apply an eyeshadow base that helps make the eyeshadow stick to the skin better.
3. If still confused then start with these four basic neutral shades – highlighter shade, matte mid-tone shade, contour shade, matte black shade.
4. For applying this like a pro, we need a small flat eyeshadow brush.
5. Glide our flat brush on the lightest shade and apply this on the inner corner of the eyes. We also apply it on our lower lash line just to create like a soft highlighter.
6. When we are done with that, use the same colour highlight the arch of our eyebrows.
7. But of course, it won’t look as pretty if our lashes are not curled. (it is not necessary to curl our lashes if we don’t want to curl it’s okay.)
8. After doing all this apply mascara not only our upper lashes but also lower lashes too.
9. And yes don’t forget to apply eyeliner if we are a beginner we need some practice to draw a perfect eyeliner.
10. This one last and this is totally optional. Uses of false eyelashes, after using this our eyes looks much prettier than before.
And with this, we come to the last and final step of face makeup that is the lips. So for lips before applying any lipstick or lip colour, we use lip balm to make smoother our lips. After this, we can choose our favourite lip colour lipstick. Here we use understated red lip colour matte lipstick. Using lip balm before applying lipstick is optional but using lip balm it is going to go on smoother, and it won’t be as matte on the lips.
I really like this colour because even though it is red it is quite understated and very wearable and it suits a lot of skin tones.
And here your easy beginners party face makeup look finish. I use very neutral colours in this so, I think it will work for different color outfits. I hope you like this and found this blog useful.
Link : makeup kit for beginners