Hello, beauties! Your darling sister or brother is soon getting married and chances are that you’re still struggling with what to wear and what not to wear for their wedding shenanigans! And even though there are gobs of outfit options available, there’s none that can enhance your beauty to multi-folds and make you look like a total stunner like a quintessential lehenga-choli would. It’s indeed one game changer garment and the most preferred amongst the girls (even the brides) as it looks great on any and every body type.
- Baby pink lehenga for the sister of the bride: In love with how Isha Ambani twinned with her bhabhi-to-be – Shloka Mehta for her sangeet. Her baby pink Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla lehenga-choli with intricate blooms is a stunner.
2. The neutral lehenga for the bride’s sister: Nude shades are ruling the fashion industry then why should you leave behind. This splendid floral embroidered net lehenga is so perfect for your sibling’ wedding.
3. Perfect For Minimalistic Look: Subtle color with subtle embroideries is perfect for you if you are someone who likes to keep it minimal but fabulous.
4. Try the Indian Dhoti Pant : The dhoti is back in style, and what a comfortable style it is! Sonali Gupta and Ridhima Bhasin are two designers who’ve done a great job with the silhouette, giving wedding guests and brides some fantastic designs to pick from. This is one dress you can wear effectively, regardless of whether you are not an Indian.
5. Sarees, the Most Traditional Dress: Sarees are the most traditional Indian attire women can wear. In the event that you wear a saree, discover one in silk, crepe, chiffon or georgette that showcases mind boggling and nitty gritty embellishments. Anarkali suits, be that as it may, are the most widely recognized choices for wedding visitor to wear. You can undoubtedly discover what is rich and fitting for any Indian weddings.If you cannot wear the saree, get one of your Indian friends to help you.
6. Some mirror work magic : A simple and elegant peach lehenga with a mirror embellished dupatta by Abhinav Mishra.
7. Crop Top Skirt Lehenga : the mint blue poofy skirt can be worn during Mehendi or Sangeet function. Accessorize heavily and you will make for one stunning pixie sister of the lady of the hour..If you don’t want to spend a lot of money buying designer wear, a good idea is to dig deep into your mothers or grandmothers closet, and take out a set of two sarees, which they don’t wear anymore. Probably a kanjeevaram or banarasi will work best. Use the pallu design for the crop top, and the border on the skirt bottom. You can just give it to a tailor they can easily do it.
8. Lehenga style pants : If you have become bored of wearing lehenga then wear this lehenga style pant. It looks high-class and simply beautiful like a new bloom flower.
9. Banarsi lehenga gown for the bride’s sister: If you don’t want to feel the extra weight of blouse, go with shiny off-shoulder Anarkali. Nowadays various types of Anarkalis are latest fad. Every type of design work you can find in it and one of the most comfortable dresses it is and most worn by women and girls. It never goes out of fashion.
10. Gorgeous sharara suits with short kurta : For an Indian wedding sarees and lehengas are a regular outfit choice but if you want to keep things traditional yet a bit hatke opt for a sharara suit. If you own a heavy punjabi suit then just ditch the patiala bottoms and get a matching sharara pants stitched and you have a trendy outfit ready. Sharara suits work best for nikaahs but they can also look awesome when wore at a wedding reception or sangeet of your sister Even light pastel colours work great for pre wedding functions.
11. Modern pre-stitched sari gowns : If you dont want to wear a saree because handling all the pleats and pallu feels like a chore then fret not. Pre-stitched saree gowns are your best option. Just wear it , zip it up and you are reception ready, no worries about getting the drape right. Go for bold colours or feminine pastels when buying a sari gown and pair with statement jewellery like rani haar and huge kadas. You can even add metallic belts to your sari outfit look.
What’s even more special about lehengas is that they can instantly give that perfect traditional and modern contemporary touch to your look. Irrespective of whether you pair them with long kurtas or unique blouse designs, they can look equally impressive. Which is why, being the true connoisseurs of all things weddings, we fished out some simple yet pretty lehenga ideas for the bride or the groom’s sisters. Go, get your hands on them and earn some high fashion scores!